This year’s gift list is for the gal in your life with poetry in her soul. You know the one. The dreamer. The one with her head in the clouds and her feet (which are usually bare) only skimming the ground. The one with stars in her eyes. She’s always off in her own world, probably riding a celestial unicorn or something, but sometimes she touches back down to earth just long enough to make it onto your Christmas list.
This collection was curated to inspire her, spark her imagination, and to make her feel as pretty as Cassiopeia herself. There’s a bit of sparkle, some artisan charm, and I can’t believe it, but I’m disclosing my favourite under-the-radar antique place.
Under the Tree:
1. Felicity by Mary Oliver
2. Stellar Hair Set from Anthropologie
3. Zen Daydream Bar from Crystal Bar Soap
4. Vintage fashion magazines from Heirlooms Antiques in Calgary (an amazing hidden gem)
5. Antique boxwood rulers from Saint Signora
6. Handmade leather pocket journals from Jenni Bick
7. Tintype photography kit from Rockland Colloid (tintype portrait of Analeigh Tipton by Victoria Will, 2015)
8. At Your Desk Remedy Bar aromatherapy kit from Saje
9. Roam Candle from 42 Pressed
10. A personalized constellation map from GreaterSkies